By using any Career Direct Yes (“Service”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). For purposes of this agreement, Product (“Product”) will include all coaching, consulting, writing, editorial work and digital assets delivered to you as a result of any purchase made on the Service. Any new features or tools that are added to the current Service shall be also subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at:
Career Direct Yes reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the Career Direct Yes website: http://www.CareerDirectYes.com/. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.
1. You must be 18 years or older to use this Service. Career Direct Yes does not ask you to specify your age nor can we determine the exact age of persons entering the website. The usage of the Service by persons under 18 years old is acceptable only with the consent of parents or legal guardians. Placing an order using false information, including an order made for another person and a person under 18 years old with no prior consent of a parent or legal guardian, is a violation of the Terms of Service.
2. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
3. You are responsible for all activity and content (data, graphics, photos, links) that is uploaded after your purchase of the Service.
4. You must not transmit any viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
5. A breach or violation of any of the Account Terms as determined in the sole discretion of Career Direct Yes will result in an immediate termination of your services.
1. Career Direct Yes reserves the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
2. Career Direct Yes reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
3. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
4. Career Direct Yes does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
5. Career Direct Yes does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable.
6. You understand that your content and uploads (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
7. Career Direct Yes may, but has no obligation to, refuse service if we find any content that we determine in our sole discretion as unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
8. Career Direct Yes does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
9. You expressly understand and agree that Career Direct Yes shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the Service.
10. In no event shall Career Direct Yes, or any contractors it may use, be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or this agreement (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable), subsidiaries, affiliates, Career Direct Yes partners, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
11. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Career Direct Yes.
12. Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Career Direct Yes customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
13. By uploading images and content to http://www.CareerDirectYes.com/ you agree to allow Career Direct Yes and any of its employees or contractors to view, edit and manipulate them.
14. The failure of Career Direct Yes to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Career Direct Yes and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Career Direct Yes (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
15. Career Direct Yes is not responsible if the delivery dates of the Service are not met due to lack of communication on your part.
16. You understand that the Service (Resume Writing Packages) provides 2 revisions to the Product, or your approval of the Product in writing, whichever comes first.
17. If after 15 business days of your receiving the initial draft of the Product, Career Direct Yes has not received your approval or instructions for a first revision, Career Direct Yes will consider the Product approved. You will be responsible for purchasing additional revisions.
18. If after 15 business days of your receiving the first revision of the Product, Career Direct Yes has not received your approval or instructions for a second revision, Career Direct Yes will consider the Product approved. You will be responsible for purchasing additional revisions.
19. You understand that you are responsible for any grammatical, typographical, or other design related errors in the Product after your second revision or your approval of the product.
20. The Product will be sent in MS Word format. Career Direct Yes does not guarantee documents will retain all of their original intended formatting features on your individual equipment. Career Direct Yes cannot provide technical support on document formatting.
21. You understand that Career Direct Yes is not a recruiter and does not guarantee job placement or employment success.
22. You give Career Direct Yes permission for the content of all career-related documents to be published in articles, columns, books and industry-related publications, at the discretion of Career Direct Yes, and with the understanding that all personal-identifying information (name, address, phone number, names of employers, etc.) will be fictionalized to protect your confidentiality. Your information will never be shared without prior written consent or ordered by local, state, or federal officials regarding investigation.
1. Prices for the Service are subject to change without notice.
2. Career Direct Yes reserves the right at any time to time to modify or discontinue, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
3. Career Direct Yes shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
1. You must make payment in full, up front, and in advance of the Service and before Career Direct Yes begins work.
2. Once payment has been received by Career Direct Yes, fees for the Service are neither cancellable nor refundable, even if the Service is terminated before it is complete.
3. If you choose not to proceed with the Service or if you do not complete any documentation as required, payment to Career Direct Yes is still due in full and non-refundable.
4. All sales are final. There is no trial or grace period after purchasing the Service. As with any writing project, there will be multiple drafts and revisions. Career Direct Yes’ Writers will work with you until you are satisfied with your documents. As a result, there are no refunds once the Service has been purchased.
5. All fees are exclusive of all federal, provincial, state or other governmental sales, goods and services, harmonized or other taxes, fees or charges now in force or enacted in the future (“Taxes”).
We welcome your questions, comments and requests for additional information regarding this Terms of Service agreement.